- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
- Huntington Beach Market Update – November 2016
- 3 Reasons To Use A Huntington Beach Mortgage Lender
- Summit Lending Mortgage Refinance - When Is The Right Time?
- Top 5 Tips For Getting VA Loans
- 4 Ways to Buy a Home With Minimal Down Payment
- 3 Helpful Tips for a First-Time Home Buyer
- FHA Loans California
- Jumbo loans California
- Refinance mortgage California
- VA Loans California
- Home Loans Southern California
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Lender Temecula
- Summit Lender KFI Radio
Summit Lending has over 15 years of experience in the mortgage industry. We are here to help home borrowers arrange mortgage finances while explaining the complicated procedure of any type of home loan in it's simplest terms.
We have a state of the art “Rate Tracker” that allows us to track the market, so we can lock your loan at the most appropriate time.
Our full time role is to provide you with ethical advisors, endless options and easy solutions!
California Mortgage Lender
Call Us Today
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a vacation home, investment property or refinance your current loan, you will find that this site is a complete resource that will allow you to choose the mortgage program best suited to your financial needs.
At Summit Lending we make it fast and easy for all borrowers including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the home loan you need for the home you want.
Make sure you register to receive our Free Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse our Resources section, fill-out a FREE No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call us in our office at 800-774-7650. We are here to help you with all your home loan needs.
Why Choose Us?
Summit lender is serving the citizens of California from the past many years and providing compelling investment opportunities to the private investors. We are a group of highly experienced mortgage professionals working in a team environment just to make sure that you get the best loan satisfying your needs. Our primary focus is to help you educate about the loan plans that best meets your needs. We will successfully guide you through the home buying or refinance process to get you more out of the mortgage process and providing you the best mortgage plan with the lowest interest rates.
Our fully integrated process lets you start and finish the application process in the minimum amount of time, while giving you the satisfaction of knowing that a dedicated team is always with you in every step of your loan application process. So whenever you are thinking about refinancing your outstanding mortgage or planning to buy your dream home, summit lender is the one stop destination.
Advantages over other lenders
Though there are hundreds of mortgage lenders in California but choosing the one can be a very confusing choice. There are various aspects that need to be considered in order to find that one perfect lender. Here are some of our advantages that make us stand out from the crowd:
- We have the unique advantage to be direct lender a well as the the advantage of being able to use other lenders that are specialize in mortgage products.
- As compared to all the big banks we do not have to go through the bureaucracy that they have to through which make your loan application faster and efficient.
- As far as the interest rates are concerned, our direct lending side allows us to relock loans when the market gets sufficiently better. This is the service that most lenders do not offer.
- We do not charge borrowers pre-determined fees as we are not bound by other financial institution requirements.
How can you lower your interest Rate on the mortgage?
Regulating your homeownership costs begin with your mortgage and the interest rate of the mortgage. Here are some of the tips by which you can lower your interest rates:
- The foundation of low mortgage interest rate begins with keeping you credit score high. Lenders basically evaluate your worthiness with your credit score. Therefore the more the credit score, the less interest rate you will get on your mortgage.
- Homeowners who are looking for an opportunity to lower their interest rate, Refinancing can be a very smart financial move in order to lower your interest rate and save a lot of money on your monthly payments.
- Shortening the length of the loan is another way to lower your mortgage interest rates. Shorter length loan than a 30 year mortgage will assuredly lower the interest rate you will pay, which also reduces the overall cost of the loan.
- Homeowners can lower their interest rates by considering the Adjustable mortgage rate which has the fixed mortgage rate during the initial term of the loan, after that the interest rate changes with the market interest rates. This gives the chance to people to lower their interest rates.