- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- Video Proof! Credit Repair REALLY Works!
- Free Credit Repair Program
- Tested and Proven Strategies For Building A Better Credit Record Faster and Easier
- How To Own A Home With Low Interest Rates And A Low Down Payment, Regardless Of Your Credit
- 3 Quick Tips For Repairing Your Credit Report
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
- Huntington Beach Market Update – November 2016
- 3 Reasons To Use A Huntington Beach Mortgage Lender
- Summit Lending Mortgage Refinance - When Is The Right Time?
- Top 5 Tips For Getting VA Loans
- 4 Ways to Buy a Home With Minimal Down Payment
- 3 Helpful Tips for a First-Time Home Buyer
- FHA Loans California
- Jumbo loans California
- Refinance mortgage California
- VA Loans California
- Home Loans Southern California
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Lender Temecula
- Summit Lender KFI Radio
What is HARP? Harp is basically for homes that are currently financed by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. Here are current parameters that need to be addressed to first see if you are eligible. Please keep in mind that this will be out by the third week in March but this will get you started to see if you are eligible.
Here are some key points:
1) First your home must be held by Fannie Me or Freddie Mac before June of 2009 By the way most homes that have home financing are held by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. Please look at the links below and click on them and enter your information to see if your home is eligible for refinancing.
2) Make sure there is No Mortgage Lates in the last 6 months and no more than one Mortgage Late in the last 12 months. Keep in mind that if you do have mortgage lates recently the program is good until December 2013. But if you are eligible take advantage of the great rates now
3) Loans are good for owner occupied homes, second homes and investments properties.
4) It doesnt matter how "Underwater" your current loan is. For example you can owe $400,000 and the house can be worth $200,000 as long as you qualify on the above criteria you will be fine.
Below are the links to see if you are eligible call me if you have any difficulties. the engine is usually open 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M Eastern time
Fannie Mae Look Up:
Freddie Mac Look Up:
These links are also on the left hand side of this page at the bottom.
Call me if you have any questions about this new program!
Eric & Matt Gausepohl
Director of Sales/Product Development