- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- Video Proof! Credit Repair REALLY Works!
- Free Credit Repair Program
- Tested and Proven Strategies For Building A Better Credit Record Faster and Easier
- How To Own A Home With Low Interest Rates And A Low Down Payment, Regardless Of Your Credit
- 3 Quick Tips For Repairing Your Credit Report
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
- Huntington Beach Market Update – November 2016
- 3 Reasons To Use A Huntington Beach Mortgage Lender
- Summit Lending Mortgage Refinance - When Is The Right Time?
- Top 5 Tips For Getting VA Loans
- 4 Ways to Buy a Home With Minimal Down Payment
- 3 Helpful Tips for a First-Time Home Buyer
- FHA Loans California
- Jumbo loans California
- Refinance mortgage California
- VA Loans California
- Home Loans Southern California
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Lender Temecula
- Summit Lender KFI Radio
Your Huntington Beach Mortgage Resource Center
Welcome to our Huntington Beach Mortgage Resource Center. My name is Eric Gausepohl and Matt Gausepohl. I am a mortgage consultant at Summit Lending servicing Huntington Beach, California and the surrounding areas.
Whether you need a new home loan or want to refinance your current mortgage, I can help you get the financing you need at a competitive rate!
Are You Ready To Get Friendly, FREE Expert Huntington Beach, California Mortgage Advice Now?
Get Started Right Away With These 3 Easy Options:
We make it fast and easy for first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and current homeowners with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you want.Some of the cities in California we are licensed to service include .
Still Researching For Your Huntington Beach Mortgage Needs?
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Huntington Beach or a surrounding area, you will find that this site is a complete resource full of insider secrets that will allow you to choose the loan program best suited to your financial needs.
Your first step is to review the Home Buying Guide and Insider Reports on this site. This free information is designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.You will also find many other resources to help you before, during and after the home buying process.
For instance, you can use our mortgage calculators to determine your estimated total monthly mortgage payments for your Huntington Beach home loan, the maximum loan amount you may be able to qualify for or even whether or not your should buy or rent.
Wondering how much your payments will be? To estimate the Total Monthly Mortgage Payment on your Huntington Beach home loan, just add basic loan, property and tax information and our Monthly Mortgage Payment calculator will give you a plain english and financial analysis of the results.
Do you want to determine the maximum loan you may be able to qualify for? Simply fill out a few key fields, and our Loan Qualification calculator to estimate the maximum home price you can afford for your new home in Huntington Beach, California.
Ready to get Free, Friendly EXPERT Home Loan Advice? Beginning your search for a home loan is easy. We have several options for you to get started right away.