- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- Video Proof! Credit Repair REALLY Works!
- Free Credit Repair Program
- Tested and Proven Strategies For Building A Better Credit Record Faster and Easier
- How To Own A Home With Low Interest Rates And A Low Down Payment, Regardless Of Your Credit
- 3 Quick Tips For Repairing Your Credit Report
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
- Huntington Beach Market Update – November 2016
- 3 Reasons To Use A Huntington Beach Mortgage Lender
- Summit Lending Mortgage Refinance - When Is The Right Time?
- Top 5 Tips For Getting VA Loans
- 4 Ways to Buy a Home With Minimal Down Payment
- 3 Helpful Tips for a First-Time Home Buyer
- FHA Loans California
- Jumbo loans California
- Refinance mortgage California
- VA Loans California
- Home Loans Southern California
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Lender Temecula
- Summit Lender KFI Radio
12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
The following is a sample of this special report:
1. Shop Around
It'll take some time, but could save you a good sum of money. Ask your friends, check the Yellow Pages or contact your state insurance department. (Phone numbers and Web sites are listed here.) National Association of Insurance Commissioners (www.naic.org) has information to help you choose an insurer in your state, including complaints. States often make information available on typical rates charged by major insurers and many states provide the frequency of consumer complaints by company.
Also check consumer guides, insurance agents, walk-in closet companies and online insurance quote services. This will give you an idea of price ranges and tell you which companies have the lowest prices. But don't consider price alone. The insurer you select should offer a fair price and deliver the quality service you would expect if you needed assistance in filing a claim. So in assessing service quality, use the complaint information cited above and talk to a number of insurers to get a feeling for the type of service they give. Ask them what they would do to lower your costs.
Check the financial stability of the companies you are considering with rating companies such as A.M. Best (www.ambest.com) and Standard & Poors (www.standardandpoors.com) and consult consumer magazines. When you've narrowed the field to three insurers, get price quotes.
To receive the complete contents of this special report titled "12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn't Want You To Know" and get vip access to the rest of our FREE home loan success reports, simply fill out the form below and we will send you an INSTANT ACCESS link to the email address you provide below.
Also, make sure you register for our Insider Mortgage Secrets, browse our Homebuying Resources section and fill-out a free no-obligation secure online application or call our Huntington Beach, California office at 800-774-7650 with any questions you have.