- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
- Huntington Beach Market Update – November 2016
- 3 Reasons To Use A Huntington Beach Mortgage Lender
- Summit Lending Mortgage Refinance - When Is The Right Time?
- Top 5 Tips For Getting VA Loans
- 4 Ways to Buy a Home With Minimal Down Payment
- 3 Helpful Tips for a First-Time Home Buyer
- FHA Loans California
- Jumbo loans California
- Refinance mortgage California
- VA Loans California
- Home Loans Southern California
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Lender Temecula
TCPA Consent Disclosure
Notwithstanding any current or prior election to opt in or opt out of receiving telemarketing calls or SMS messages (including text messages) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf, you expressly consent to be contacted by Summit Lending, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf for any and all purposes arising out of or relating to your loan and/or account, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address you provide or at which you may be reached.
You agree we may contact you in any way, including SMS messages (including text messages), calls using prerecorded messages or artificial voice, and calls and messages delivered using auto telephone dialing system or an automatic texting system.
Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered, whether by you or someone else. In the event that an agent or representative of Summit Lending calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via text.
You consent to receive SMS messages (including text messages), calls and messages (including prerecorded and artificial voice and autodialed) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates or anyone calling on our behalf at the specific number(s) you have provided to us, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your account (through skip trace, caller ID capture or other means), with information or questions about your application, loan and/or account. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your contact numbers. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to Summit Lending. You agree to promptly alert Summit Lending whenever you stop using a particular telephone number.
Your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry. You also agree that Summit Lending may contact you by e-mail, using any email address you have provided to us or that you provide to us in the future. Summit Lending may listen to and/or record phone calls between you and our representatives without notice to you as permitted by applicable law. For example, we listen to and record calls for quality monitoring purposes.
Your consent here also serves as your express written consent to your past receipt of electronic communications from us.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You live in the United States
- You have not registered on a national or statewide Do Not Call list
- You are the account holder for the email addresses and phone numbers you provided, or you have authorization from the account holder to give this consent
- The email addresses and phone numbers you provided are accurate, and you will let us know if you release them to another person or individual
- Our mobile service is available only in certain states. Certain mobile features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
If you have any questions about this or any of our legal disclaimers, please write us by mail here:
2130 Main Street Suite 110
Huntington Beach, California 92648
or Call us at 800-774-7650